2021 is the opening of our first men’s recovery house in Wadsworth, Ohio.
Francis House plans to increase housing capacity in select areas as operational funding is secured and housing partnerships are established.
Candidates for residency at Francis House will have:
- A minimum of 18 years of age.
- Successfully completed an inpatient program, or be actively participating in or recently completed an outpatient recovery program.
- Referred from treatment centers, drug courts, local jail, religious institutions, and other institutions that are involved with the treatment of alcohol and drug addiction.
Our Community Partnership Pledge:
- Encourage members to participate in membership with the faith-based community.
- Work with members to offer solid employment candidates for local businesses.
- Require members to be mindful, considerate and supportive of their neighborhoods.
- Encourage members to be civic minded, promote and support local civic organizations.