Bill Frejofsky | Member Steward
Sobriety over Four years
Active in Wadsworth, Norton & Medina Recovery Communities
Worked with Mentally Challenged, specifically Down Syndrome
Rob Buza | House Operations & Recovery Support
- Over five years of sobriety
- Meeting leader and current treasurer of his Alcoholics Anonymous home group, the Broad Highway Group
- Team leader for Appalachian Service Project volunteer program
- 35 years experience in law enforcement; retired as Detective Sergeant in 2013
Barb Clausen | Finance
- Accounting experience (over 28 years)
- Specialty areas: public accounting, environmental counseling, computer hardware, software procurement, government contract accounting
Mike DeCarlo | Website Management
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist
- Digital marketing and communication experience (over 10 years)
Steve Fracasso | Business Process
- Over two years sobriety
- Active member and sponsor in Alcoholics Anonymous
- Business experience in sales and logistics
- Lifelong Wadsworth resident and University of Akron Graduate
Nancy Hunter | Fundraising
- Experience in customer service, sales, and marketing for a healthcare manufacturer specializing in providing components for medical
device manufacturers as well as other industrial manufacturers (30 years)
Lynn Smith, MSW, CRC | Vocational Specialist
- Over 36 years of experience in the field of Vocational Rehabilitation which includes vocational assessment, counseling, training, job analyses, job development and job placement.
- Work experience includes:
- Group counseling of recovering members to foster independence and sober lifestyles.
- Job coaching to assist individuals on the job to learn and maintain employment.
- Vocational expert testimony (current job) to provide review of work history and testify about other work options available.
Santo Costanzo | Executive Director
- Ignatian Spirituality Project Retreat Facilitator (4 years)
- Business experience (over 38 years; retired)
Bruce Holderead, MA | Vocational Specialist
- Over 40 years of experience in the field of Vocational Rehabilitation which includes vocational assessment, counseling, case management, job analyses, job development, job placement, training, supervision, administration and serving on national task forces.
- Work experience includes:
- Case management and Career counseling of veterans with disabilities.
- Vocational Rehabilitation planning and assistance with disabled veterans specializing in; IQ, aptitude and achievement testing, including interest and values assessments to develop their vocational rehabilitation plans.
- Job development and placement services to assist with developing veteran’s individualized employment assistance plans.
- Vocational expert testimony for a federal agency which involved providing reviews of work history and testifying about other work options available.
Steve Hess | Spirituality
- Father of son in successful recovery; son is currently an addiction counselor
- Transition / spiritual coaching education from Wheaton College
- Previous Area Director for “Man in the Mirror” ministries
- Men’s Ministry leader for First Christian Church, Wadsworth, OH
Seth Gaede | Member Steward (Staff)
Active Member in the Alcoholics Anonymous community.
National Sales Management experience, Information Technology Industry.
Bachelor’s, Business Administration, Southern New Hampshire University.
Certified Personal Trainer
Samantha Cocco | Marketing
- Ignatian Spirituality Project Akron Women’s Coordinator (4 years)
- Begun Center for Violence Prevention Research and Education at Case Western Reserve University (2 years)
- Marketing, communication, and event planning experience (over 10 years)